GoFundraise | Online Fundraising

DONATE

This is your chance to help end melanoma.

Recent breakthroughs in research have tripled the life expectancy of patients with advanced melanoma, but more research is needed to find a cure and end melanoma.

Melanoma is a potentially fatal form of skin cancer. It is the most common cancer in young Australians (15-39 years). Australia has one of the highest rates of melanoma in the world with 30 Australians diagnosed every day. While 90% of people with melanoma are able to be cured by surgery alone, the other 10% will already have had life-threatening spread of their melanoma.

Research is critical in developing effective treatments for melanoma, and in helping to find a cure. MIA relies on donations from the community to continue its ground-breaking research.

Melanoma March is MIA’s annual major fundraising and awareness campaign. All funds raised through Melanoma March will help researchers move closer to a cure for melanoma.

We are grateful for every donation we receive. Your support is helping us end melanoma and will change the lives of thousands of Australians affected by melanoma.

We are never prepared for the emotion of the morning - the courage, generosity and tenacity of those who share with us how melanoma has affected them, their family and friends. There are many tears and hugs, and a sense that as dark as moments can be there will be a better tomorrow. The melanoma survivors and their families know the only way forward is research and research needs funds.”

- Joy Leishman, Bribie Island -

RAISED SO FAR

Register for Melanoma March Register for MOVE FOR MELANOMA Support a FRIEND