Corporate sponsorship & partnership
We offer organisations a unique opportunity to become involved with one of the worlds leading and most respected single tumour cancer centres, Melanoma Institute Australia.
Melanoma Institute Australia offers organisations the opportunity to associate their brand with Melanoma March 2017.
Sponsorship opportunities are now open for your organisation to take the lead in tackling melanoma in Australia by becoming a sponsor of our national annual awareness and fundraising campaign, Melanoma March.
Depending on the location and size of your company, you may want to be involved with Melanoma March across our 17 locations nationwide or you may prefer to be state specific. Alignment to this event can maximise your organisation’s brand exposure while building commitment to your customers, employees, shareholders, communities and melanoma research.
Prior to the campaign your organisation will receive brand exposure through advertising, email newsletters, printed brochures, posters, social media and online. At the event, your branding will be highlighted to potentially 7,000 participants, spectators, volunteers and sponsors via product distribution, signage throughout the event area and sponsor announcements - not to forget the opportunity for prizes and giveaways.
NATIONAL / LOCAL PARTNERSHIPS
- Branding opportunities on various pieces of marketing material, direct marketing via e-newsletter inclusion and on-the-day promotional branding opportunities. Pre and post social media activation.
PRODUCT SAMPLING / BRAND ACTIVATION ON SITE
- Sample products provided to Melanoma March participants ?ational or event specific. Perfect for product launches.
IN-KIND - SERVICES AND SUPPLIERS
- Provide pro-bono services or donate in-kind goods
- Engage staff with participation and/or volunteer teams
TAILORED TO YOUR BRANDING NEEDS
- A bespoke Partnership can be tailored and negotiated to benefit both the needs and objectives of your organisation and Melanoma March.